You will love this role if you have a passion for science and medicine, you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy contributing to drug development in an integrated communicative team environment.
The Technical Writer comes in support to biological products process and analytical development, technology transfer and manufacturing review of clinical trial material. The incumbent genuinely uses language and ideas to communicate complex information clearly, concisely and accurately. The technical writer is responsible to create and organize consistent documentation for internal and external communications.
This is a full-time position based in Montreal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate to protocol and report preparation by performing required write-ups and reference searches
- Within a project, organize received experimental data into tables or graphical representations, organize high quality images, perform calculations necessary for data interpretation, including statistical analyses. Draft the introduction, discussion and conclusion sections of reports
- Ensure thorough revision of documentations for ensuring data integrity
- Within the document control procedural, maintain up to date document filing for the department
- Participate to GMP documents preparation and revision, e.g.: regulatory section, non-conformity and investigations
- Provide support for preparation of shipments and other logistical actions
- University degree in a scientific field
- Five years of experience as technical writer or any related experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work with subject-matter experts or data banks to gather key information
- Ability to analyze and understand scientific data and technical specifications in order to produce clear documentation
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, and a strong sense of ownership
- Experienced user of office software
- Experience or knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) or Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) is an asset
Please send your CV and cover letter outlining your motivation and relevant experience for the role to email@example.com quoting “35Pharma Posting TW0505” in the subject line – we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Key words: Document writing, Data analysis, GMP investigations, Logistics